Saturday, June 13, 2009

Jatipadang - Sunter

Route on April 12nd, 2009 : Jatipadang - Sunter - Kemanggisan - Palmerah - Slipi - Warung Buncit - Pejaten - Damar Sari - Karang Pola - Jatipadang

Jatipadang - Sunter (Versi Indonesia)
Go to the place of my best friend, Lukas, to help him moving his household from Sunter area in North Jakarta to Kemanggisan area in West Jakarta. A day before I feel Vespa was in good performance and then the trip passed fast.

Because I can’t memorize the exact location of his rent-house I lost my way. I feel not far losing my way but not that I worried. I feel the hot air out from the right side Vespa, an engine placed. I try to calm down by predict if that was because of I forgot to add more oil mixture for the long trip.

However, when I will passed the traffic bump in the around of my friend’s residence complex, I can’t remember which traffic bump passed, Vespa suddenly died. I calm down because it perhaps of clutch skids. Then I step aside and try to restarting Vespa. Once, twice, several times trying but Vespa won’t live. I start worried but still try to calm down by calling Lukas to pick me up because I can’t found the exact direction to his rent-house, after I beat around finding the location that exact with my memorize a year ago when I help him moving from Slipi area to Sunter area.

After calling, I try turning on Vespa again. Huh…still won’t live. Not long afterward Lukas’ young brother picks up me. I try again by run with pushing Vespa with released clutch slowly at gear 2. And it works…!!

While move following his young brother I try to hold Vespa still on. But after at least 300 meters move, Vespa died again. At this time I think Vespa engine overheat after I can’t restart it again. And all along the road left to Lukas’ rent-house, I walk beside Vespa …… hehehe.

Departures at his rent-house, my other friends are also helping. And also the household are being moved majoring already lift up to the truck. Hehe.. Sorry my friends, I am late.

Not wasting time, I immediately helping my friends lift up the household left. Then we prepare to go to Lukas’ new rent-house at Kemanggisan West Jakarta area.

To be continue...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cerita Vespa | Make Money Online