Tuesday, April 7, 2009

First Impression

(Versi Indonesia)

Formerly, when the father are still active became teachers in the Strada Pejaten school, he has a Vespa P150S. I do not know how the beginning story until motorcycles mentioned can be go to everywhere. One time I heard my uncle had use it in Purwokerto, then I heard again it was moved to Salatiga. And last I heard my another's uncle use it in Lampung. When calculated, at least 22 years of that Vespa went from home, since the last time I saw in 1986.

Since I returned from Kalimantan, my mother said to me to take a little free time to going to Lampung for bring back the Vespa (more precisely redeem). With various reasons I refuse it. Because it is basically that time I have no desire to have Vespa. Still embedded in the mind, stereotype that it's not easy to caring Vespa, troublesome, spendthrift, and certainly impressive ancient.

Yeah, after several times refuse my mother's request, in the mid-2008 ago I can't refusing again. After my mother's completed her yearly project, stitches uniform Tarakanita Junior High School, my mother says, if uncle in Lampung currently need the money to entering his daughter to Senior High School and I immediately ordered to take the Vespa and bring it back to Jakarta.

Accidental, in the office, I have friend that almost every week going back to Lampung. Moreover, going to Lampung alone is so spooky, and also immemorial I have never again to Lampung.

Then, with all his tricky, my friend show to me how he can going back to Lampung every week. Nice... !! Overnight travel to Lampung is so exhausting me. Next morning, I came to my friend's place at Kalianda. Because tired, I fall asleep in the my friend's house... hehe. Then at the noon, we going to Tanjung Bintang, area of my uncle's residence.

Travel to Tanjung Bintang takes approximately 2 hours with motorcycle. I had confused to locate my uncle's house. I call him and then he pick us to his house. After make a little converse with my uncle, aunt, and cousin, we lunch together. As usual, like javanese idiom, "makan ga makan asal kumpul", but every met, sure invite to eat.... hehe.

Finished eating, we seen the vespa conditions while chatting in the back of the house. It is physically still look good. Then I try, I usual never ride motorcycle with clutch, happens many times to die..hehe. And, there was another bonus, cause I usual never ride motorcycle with gear in hand, my left wrist feel stiff, very painful. After that, I do security check equipment, flame cent ok, horn ok, brake and clutch are also ok, but the headlight, was off. Because the day is late afternoon, my uncle suggested me to stay overnight, and then tomorrow morning my uncle will bring the Vespa to a workshop.
Because my friend had a family in Kalianda and my uncle invite me to visit his brother (my another uncle) in Way Halim, I decided to stay and my friend turn back to Kalianda. "Accidental you are in Lampung, better if you also visit your uncle at Way Halim," my uncle's said.

Next morning, my uncle already brought the Vespa to the workshop before I wake up. Because I do not know the road map in Lampung, I was accompanied with my uncle to Kalianda. We departure rather noon. Apparently, introduction with Vespa yesterday still feel until these day, my left wrist is still stiff. Because of that, my uncle became ride the Vespa while I ride other motorcycles. We run together to Kalianda.

We arrive to Kalianda in 1,5 hour. My friends apparently are going. We chat accompanied by his father of law. Then to see the lobster's pond on the back of the house.
Because long lime waiting my friend, my uncle farewell to go home because there are other business. Before leaving, my uncle said to me if the headlight are still not working properly and the rear brake a bit less grip. After my friend came back, the Vespa entrance to workshop to checking the cable to the headlight and replacing brake canvas. Working done until towards the evening and I pay Rp.50.000,-.

The journey to cross the Sunda Strait until Jakarta will be write later, soon on the next posting... Be patient.. hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cerita Vespa | Make Money Online